Thursday 28 March 2013

Let's Get Glam!!!



 For Olori, the issue was giving her customers a more convenient way to shop, since the norm wasn’t going to work for her – then came the inspiration.

“My existing customers work 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, so I knew I had to find a way to make the shopping experience fun, anywhere and at their convenience. So in the spirit of looking for how to get her goods to her customers, Olori dreamed up Fashion On Wheels, Nigeria’s 1st Fashion Truck set to open stores this Easter period, 2013.

 “A brick-and-mortar wasn’t going to give me the edge I wanted in the fashion industry, I am doing what a thousand others are doing so I knew I had to come with the Olori edge, the fashion truck was the perfect answer! This was beyond thinking outside the box; I had to think like there was no box” says Fashion On Wheels owner, Olori.

No comments:

Post a Comment